FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where do I sign up?
- If you're interested in trying out a class, contact Kim via private message on the Facebook page, or call/SMS 0457 871 989.
What if it's raining?
- If it is light rain, we will go ahead.
- If it is torrential rain and there is not sufficient dry cover at the pre-selected location, (if possible) an alternate location will be sourced prior to the session.
- In the event of lightning/hail the session may be cancelled for safety reasons.
Whatever the weather scenario, should any change occur, we will know who to contact because you will have previously informed us if you plan to be coming to the session :)
Oh no... I'm running late!
- Regardless of whether you're late or on time, bootcamp will start and finish at normal times. So please be on time to get the most from your session! A proper warm-up and cool-down is important!
- If you are going to be late, contact your trainer directly.
- There is no refund for missed time during your session.
How many people are in a group session?
- All sessions are capped to 30 people max. These maximum capacity figures are for your safety and enjoyment.
Do I need a medical check up before I start with Bodyhype Bootcamp?
- It is important to assess if you have any medical symptoms or issues that may represent a substantial risk when beginning or upgrading your physical activity/exercise. This process is designed to be in your best interest: including your safety and ongoing health.
- View the Adult Pre-Exercise Screening questionnaire (I promise it's quick!) to self evaluate if you need to seek guidance from your GP or other health professional prior to undertaking physical activity/exercise.
- The seven questions cover major areas of cardiovascular, metabolic and respiratory diseases as well as signs and symptoms of disease
Do I need to do anything else before I start with Bodyhype Bootcamp?
- Yes! You will need to fill out a Release of Liability. It is very important that you understand all the risks assumed with starting a workout program. Never start a new workout program without clearance from a physician first. Also, if you are starting a program for the first time, you have to realize that your body is going to have to adapt and it will take some time for the body to adjust. This adjustment period is when your body is the most vulnerable to an injury and/or movement errors. Take it easy, pace yourself and work within your limits. All that Bodyhype Bootcamp can control is designing the program, modeling the exercises and recommend variations. It is up to you to be safe.
During your first Bootcamp class, you will be required to sign a Release of Liability form that essentially states you work out at your own risk. You need to read this in full and understand it. Click here to download, read and sign this liability form. If you have problems printing, there will be one provided at your Bootcamp class.